Mega Events?

  • rick78626
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
      I was looking on geocaching.com and noticed that many regions of the country have Mega Events. Is there such an animal in this area?
    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        There was earlier this year for the Texas Challenge.   I have not seen one listed or planned yet further into this year yet.

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        On Jun 30, 2012, at 19:15 , rick78626 wrote:

        I was looking on geocaching.com and noticed that many regions of the country have Mega Events. Is there such an animal in this area?

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
          TxGA is looking to have in the future a non-competitive event which hopefully would also go Mega. Let you know more when I know more.

          EWB - Tom