Re: Submission

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
      No cost, just a friendly, outgoing guy or gal, who loves to Geocache! *8-P

      I will forward your request to the mail list administrator and you should get some responses! :)

      There is a TXGA (http://www.texasgeocaching.com/) that is separate, with a membership fee, but is more than CTXG (Central Texas Geocachers).

      ..Greg

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 11:01 , Rick M wrote:

      How do I join the Centex Geocaching group?
      Is there a membership fee or anything?

      Rick

      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 11:24 AM
        woo hoo!
        BarbJ=flashable=Tygress

        Date: May 28, 2014 at 05:59:39 PMCDT

        Hi, I was wondering if you knew if there is going to be a WWFM in the Austin area this year.  I haven’t found an event at the usual places in the Round Rock/Georgetown area.

        Thanks,
        Ann

        Sent from Windows Mail

        --