Re: Small smile for the morning

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
      Oops! I failed in my signature:

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
      (But for a week each year also know as Headmistress Esmirelda McGonagall, Enchantress of Dawnsfallow)

      On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Vicki L. Almstrum <almstrum@...> wrote:
      I am Headmistress of a Hogwarts camp at the end of July (and have recruited two CenTex geocachers to serve as professors this year!)

      In looking at "what is out there and perhaps useful for camp", I saw the following bumper sticker, which I found amusing and of great promise for geocachers everywhere:

      MARAUDER'S MAP
      LOADED ON MY GPS

      Sounds magical to me!!

      -- Vicki