Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN is AWESOME!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2012
      Here, here!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      Sent: Jun 26, 2012 7:53 PM
      To: Central Texas Geocachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN is AWESOME!

      Just in case someone out there in Central Texas is not aware, ACCLANMAN is AWESOME!

      This gal is so talented in so many ways!  Not only can she find caches like nobody's business, she remembers where they all were!  Not only does she find hundreds in a day (like at the ET Highway), she invents a way to log them all so fast it makes smoke come out of the Groundspeak servers.  Mel shared her secret with me and saved me hours and hours of logging time.  Now I'm paying her back by embarassing her in front of all her friends.  TOO BAD!  I just can't keep my admiration to myself!

      Love ya, Mel!