Small smile for the morning

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
      I am Headmistress of a Hogwarts camp at the end of July (and have recruited two CenTex geocachers to serve as professors this year!)

      In looking at "what is out there and perhaps useful for camp", I saw the following bumper sticker, which I found amusing and of great promise for geocachers everywhere:

      MARAUDER'S MAP
      LOADED ON MY GPS

      Sounds magical to me!!

      -- Vicki

      PS For anyone not fully versed in HP, here is a link that explains the Maurader's Map: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Marauder's_Map
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
        LOL!
        Explains why my GPS gets up to such mischief!

        I am Headmistress of a Hogwarts camp at the end of July (and have recruited two CenTex geocachers to serve as professors this year!)

        In looking at "what is out there and perhaps useful for camp", I saw the following bumper sticker, which I found amusing and of great promise for geocachers everywhere:

        MARAUDER'S MAP
        LOADED ON MY GPS

        Sounds magical to me!!

        -- Vicki

        PS For anyone not fully versed in HP, here is a link that explains the Maurader's Map:�http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Marauder's_Map

        5 Best Diet Pills of 2012
        Find out which diet pills tested highest for weight loss. Free report.
        DietRatings.org
      • Vicki L. Almstrum
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
          Oops! I failed in my signature:

          -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
          (But for a week each year also know as Headmistress Esmirelda McGonagall, Enchantress of Dawnsfallow)