Need someone to teach Boy Scouts Geocaching merit badge

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      The Chisholm Trail District of the BSA here in Round Rock is looking for someone to teach the Geocaching merit badge on August 8 and 15.  I've done it in the past, but can't commit to it this year due to vacation conflicts.  If you'd like to know what the merit badge requirements are, see http://meritbadge.org/wiki/index.php/Geocaching .  Let me know if you'd like to teach.  I can help you prepare, and might be able to help one of the two Saturday mornings involved.  Thanks.

      -Balde Runner
       Dave