Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fwd: Submission - Bastrop State Park Losi ng 2nd Place in Coke's contest

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2012
      So...basically a bunch of folks need to go to/near Bastrop SP and check in on FourSquare - OFTEN?  As of this email, Bastrop is in 7th place.

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)

      AdvoCare Independent Distributor

      On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Perhaps so. But Urban Parks need love, too...
      Bastrop is needing, I don't deny that. But so are a LOT of other parks. I find these popularity contests... well, just that. Totally subjective, and a trifle odorous. But maybe it drums up interest for supporting the Parks beyond the contest.
      BarbJ =yeah, cynical= Tygress