Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TRIAD CACHER SAVES GIRL

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2012
      You do know team WATT saved an entire family out on Lake Georgetown? Seriously.
      Waterweasel & ACCLanMan get the major high fives ... and Nathaniel for coming to pick up ATT while W drove the family back to their car.

      Check out our Power Riddle logs.

      BarbJ =We do what we need to do. Regardless of society's tweaked outness... = Tygress