My newest geocoin/pathtag combo coming soon

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      My latest creation is in production and it is the Amelia Earhart "missing" geocoin 75th anniversary on 7/2/1937-2012.
      I may not get these til after the actual date due to delays in revisions but they are in production. If you have an interest, please let me know and I will put you on the list to contact when they do arrive. thanks. See photo Album "Amelia" for the designs.