OT: Tygress in another show?!?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      Yes, it gets in the way of geocaching (where ARE my priorities?!?) but I'm IN another show -- and this time a lead.
      The Kitchen Witches plays at Way Off Broadway (www.wobcp.org) Friday & Saturday nights through July 7th. Drop me a will-attend and I might be able to arrange for you to be our celebrity judge (ask Waterweasel how that went! He was our opening night taster).

      Oh yes, and there are FIVE geocaches in Bagdad Cemetery, just across the street, and quite a number of others in the area!

      Hope you can make it  -- it's a COMMUNITY theatre group, and can surely use your support! Not to mention it's great to have friends in the audience!!!!

      BarbJ =thespian= Tygress!

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com