Ester Lopez - Jim DeLine Needs You!

  • jimdeline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      Hi All,

      My name is Jim DeLine. Ester and I are old Physical Education colleagues. I would like to get ahold of her (or anyone else that could help us out for a bit).

      I teach at Highland Park Elementary school. This week we have a summer camp titled Yo Go Girl. It is a camp for 4th-6th graders that exposes girls to individual sports (archery, golf, tennis), and also gives them a chance to play traditional team sports (football, basketball, floor hockey) against their peers.

      Friday afternoon 1:00- 2:00 is our geocache day. They are going to find a variety of puzzle caches that eventually lead to the ultimate swag - their camp t-shirts!

      I would love to invite Ester to come in and teach the girls. Also, we need to borrow a few simple gps units. I have a basic Garmin, but that is all. I would love to borrow 4-5 more units. I went to REI yesterday and they didn't have a simple reasonably priced unit.

      The idea is to devide the girls in small groups each group with a unit. Each group will locate 4 caches. That way they will all have the chance to use it and navigate for the cach.

      Any ideas and help would be wonderful.

      Best,

      Jim

      El Anejo.