Geocache in Utah question..

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012

      Has anyone here been in Utah and attempt the following cache:

      GC3GAM5
      Multi-cache
      PoPSiCLe ToeS

      I have a person who asking.  Just extending the friendly caching olive branch for a fellow cacher asking for help.

      I personally have not tried, but told them I would ask around.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com