Looking for a few more Scouts on Saturday

  • Peter K. Simmang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, you name it. I'd like to have a few more for the Flag Ceremony at Saturday's "When Daffy Comes Marching Home Again" event (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=dbaac684-ef9e-4609-885d-4ffe9eadcc9b). This portion is set for 12:00, at Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park in Austin.

      Come help us celebrate Daffy71's continuing recovery! Let me know if your Scout is interested-- email, or call/text me at 914- 4 two eight 0. You can also just bring 'em out and find me.

      Thanks,
      Peter/pksimmang