Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Bastrop State Park needs our help.

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2012
      At foursquare.com, I see that I can search for the park and check in that way, but there are
      3 different icons for the park.  Which one would I do from home to checkin at the park and
      have it count?  Anyone have an idea how to tell?

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)