Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CenTx WWFM-IX

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 8:17 PM
      Saturday, June 9 at noon at the dancing waters cache.
      Hope to see you all there!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 25, 2012, at 10:06 PM, "Vicki L. Almstrum" <almstrum@...> wrote:

      Esther, you are such a great organizer!! Even if FiedoGang hasn't been out and about at events much lately, I have enjoyed living vicariously through pictures from recent events -- and seeing you so often front and center.

      What is the date for this going to be? I just found out tonight that my father is coming to visit in June -- if we can park so he doesn't have to walk too far, it would be fun to have FiedoGramps join in! (Our name for him, not his official handle. He has participated in some geocaching adventures with us, but hasn't really had the bug hit him fully :-)

      Thanks so much,

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

      On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Howdy!

      Well, I didn't want CenTx to be left out of having a local WWFM event and I hadn't see any posted yet, and the deadline for posting is tomorrow....so I jumped in feet first to get one in the books!

      I am not even sure what we will be doing at this event? I do know that we will be at the Liz Carpenter Fountains again this year (remember it is near the Palmer Events Center) and we will be there at noon and only for 15 minutes.
      Last year we all sorta hung around and chatted for a long time. I would really like for us to skeedaddle immediately like we are supposed to.
      Maybe someone could have an after-event event somewhere nearby where we can all go to mingle. Hint, hint!
      Let me know if you have an idea of what we could do to make this memorable and post it here.
      I hope to see many of you there. Look for GC3GCE0 to post soon!

      =