2011 Austin Geocaching Award Ceremony yesterday at the Curtain Theater

  • arnaud.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      Thanks for all that showed up yesterday. 58 raffle tickets were distributed and given that we had a few people come early or arrive late, I think the overall attendance was about 65.

      The main geocachingaustin.com has been updated with the complete list of winners, runners up and nominees: https://sites.google.com/a/geocachingaustin.com/geocaching/geocache-awards/awardsblog/2011nominees

      Congratulations again to all!

      Another big thank you to LordBritish for hosting us. Thank you also to the generous sponsors for the great swag: FTF Geocacher Magazine (http://www.ftfgeocacher.com/), the Podcacher podcast (http://www.podcacher.com) and GXProxy.com (http://www.gxproxy.com)

      Finally, thank you for participating in the fund raiser to pay for the event insurance. It was covered in great parts with your generous donations!

      See you all next year and in the mean time, please visit the great caches that were highlighted and hide some even better ones!