Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching Awards Panorama [1 Attachment]

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 7:56 PM
      THank you so much for taking this picture and sharing! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On May 19, 2012, at 17:27 , Dave Read wrote:

      Hey Gang,

      Here's the panorama picture I shot at the awards this afternoon. It's not perfect, but I didn't want to make everyone stand there while I re-shot it.

      Cheers,