Geocaching Awards Panorama

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.4 MB
    Hey Gang,

    Here's the panorama picture I shot at the awards this afternoon. It's not perfect, but I didn't want to make everyone stand there while I re-shot it.

    Cheers,

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2012
      THank you so much for taking this picture and sharing! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com