Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy Mothers Day!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2012
      The same goes for me,
      Happy Mother's Day to thee.
      And to all others as well,
      Hope you M-Day is swell!!!!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 13, 2012, at 4:18 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Day lilies come in a rainbow of hues
      And so do Mothers, from hair coifs to shoes
      And here is my message, typed most sincere
      May your day be most special, with those you love dear.

      To all you fellow mothers out there: Happy Mothers Day!

      The New "Skinny" Fruit
      How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
      HLifestyles.com

      =