Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 13 , May 9 8:56 AM
    I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

    I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

    On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

    Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

    Congratulations * 4K.

  • Matthew A
    Message 2 of 13 , May 10 12:00 PM
      Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

      Matthew mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

      > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

    • busybeetoni
      Message 3 of 13 , May 11 9:03 AM
        Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.