HINDENBURG 3" geocoin had the 75th Anniversary on May 6 1937-2012

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      I still have some of these very detailed coins shaped like the air ship (before the disaster) trackable and has its own icon. It comes with an anniversary pathtag that does depict the explosion at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Price is $20 set in either Anitque Silver or Satin Silver. Email me at packerbacker31@...
      and I can paypal bill you Shipping is $3.50 unless you want to get a group together and if enough I will ship a bunch free. thanks, Steve Allen aka MO Pirate.

      Photos are in album "HINDENBURG"