Re: BGiT Milestone

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8 6:13 PM
      CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

      > Me too!! Congrats BGiT
      >

      > In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > binghamjc@... writes:
      >

      > Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.
      > Congratulations * 4K.
      >
      > -
      > _|_ Jay -- Bing-GTX
      > /\ <ST1>, ,
      > . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”
      >

      > ____________________________________

    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 13 , May 9 8:34 AM
        Way to go Esther!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        From: ROOKEEZ <cheesehead31aok@...>
        Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:13:15 -0000
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BGiT Milestone

        CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

        _______________________

        > Congrats to Big Guy in Congr for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

      • Vicki L. Almstrum
        Message 3 of 13 , May 9 8:56 AM
        I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

        I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

        On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

        Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

        Congratulations * 4K.

      • Matthew A
        Message 4 of 13 , May 10 12:00 PM
          Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

          Matthew mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

          > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

        • busybeetoni
          Message 5 of 13 , May 11 9:03 AM
            Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.