Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8, 2012
      Me too!! Congrats BGiT

      In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time, binghamjc@... writes:

      Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

      Congratulations * 4K.

      -
       _|_
         Jay -- Bing-GTX
        /\
         Georgetown , TX USA
      . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

      Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

    • ROOKEEZ
      Message 2 of 13 , May 8, 2012
        CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        > Me too!! Congrats BGiT
        >

        > In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        > binghamjc@... writes:
        >

        > Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.
        > Congratulations * 4K.
        >
        > -
        > _|_ Jay -- Bing-GTX
        > /\ <ST1>, ,
        > . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”
        >

        > ____________________________________

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 13 , May 9, 2012
          Way to go Esther!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          From: ROOKEEZ <cheesehead31aok@...>
          Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:13:15 -0000
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BGiT Milestone

          CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

          _______________________

          > Congrats to Big Guy in Congr for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

        • Vicki L. Almstrum
          Message 4 of 13 , May 9, 2012
          I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

          I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

          On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

          Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

          Congratulations * 4K.

        • Matthew A
          Message 5 of 13 , May 10, 2012
            Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

            Matthew mda_taz

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

            > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

          • busybeetoni
            Message 6 of 13 , May 11, 2012
              Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.