RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8, 2012

      Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

      Congratulations * 4K.

      -
       _|_
         Jay -- Bing-GTX
        /\
         Georgetown , TX USA
      . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

      Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

    • shawnolsen@aol.com

        Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

      • ROOKEEZ
        Message 3 of 13 , May 8, 2012
          CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

          > Me too!! Congrats BGiT
          >

          > In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
          > binghamjc@... writes:
          >

          > Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.
          > Congratulations * 4K.
          >
          > -
          > _|_ Jay -- Bing-GTX
          > /\ <ST1>, ,
          > . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”
          >

          > ____________________________________

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 13 , May 9, 2012
            Way to go Esther!

            Greg Jewett
            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 627-7290
            geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
            http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

            From: ROOKEEZ <cheesehead31aok@...>
            Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:13:15 -0000
            To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BGiT Milestone

            CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

            _______________________

            > Congrats to Big Guy in Congr for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

          • Vicki L. Almstrum
            Message 5 of 13 , May 9, 2012
            I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

            I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

            On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

            Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

            Congratulations * 4K.

          • Matthew A
            Message 6 of 13 , May 10, 2012
              Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

              Matthew mda_taz

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

              > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

            • busybeetoni
              Message 7 of 13 , May 11, 2012
                Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.