Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8, 2012
      Way to go!  Gig 'em Esther!

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
      http://tx.ag/denise

      AdvoCare Independent Distributor

      On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      wheeeeeeeeee!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone
      Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:34:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

      Way to go, indeed!  Huzzarh!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bob
      Sent: May 7, 2012 6:59 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BGiT Milestone

      Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com

    • Dave Read
      Message 2 of 13 , May 8, 2012
        Go Esther!!!!

        On May 7, 2012, at 7:59 PM, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

        Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 13 , May 8, 2012

          Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

          Congratulations * 4K.

          -
           _|_
             Jay -- Bing-GTX
            /\
             Georgetown , TX USA
          . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

          Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

        • shawnolsen@aol.com

            Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

          • ROOKEEZ
            Message 5 of 13 , May 8, 2012
              CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

              > Me too!! Congrats BGiT
              >

              > In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
              > binghamjc@... writes:
              >

              > Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.
              > Congratulations * 4K.
              >
              > -
              > _|_ Jay -- Bing-GTX
              > /\ <ST1>, ,
              > . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”
              >

              > ____________________________________

            • Greg Jewett
              Message 6 of 13 , May 9, 2012
                Way to go Esther!

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 627-7290
                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                From: ROOKEEZ <cheesehead31aok@...>
                Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:13:15 -0000
                To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BGiT Milestone

                CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

                _______________________

                > Congrats to Big Guy in Congr for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

              • Vicki L. Almstrum
                Message 7 of 13 , May 9, 2012
                I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

                I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

                On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

                Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

                Congratulations * 4K.

              • Matthew A
                Message 8 of 13 , May 10, 2012
                  Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

                  Matthew mda_taz

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

                  > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

                • busybeetoni
                  Message 9 of 13 , May 11, 2012
                    Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.