OT- help wanted

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 7:14 PM
      Sorry for the off-topic message, but am posting out of desperation. My office is in immediate need of an secretarial/administrative type person. We are a small land surveying company- much of what we need are basic tasks like answering the phone, invoicing and filing, However, there are office tasks which are specific to our type of work such as accessing maps and other materials for our field crew. There is a lot of variety in each day. Right now we envision half or 3/4 time, but the job most likely could be full time for someone pretty quickly. This position could even transition eventually into other areas of land surveying within the office. It is how I got my start as an RPLS!

      If anyone knows of someone looking for this type of work, please email me outside of the message board.

      I may not post very often, but I enjoy reading about everyone's milestones and experiences!

      Thanks!

      Anne Thayer (Totavi)