Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB to Alaska...

  • ROGER CROZIER
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2012
      Mrs. Captain Picard and Footnotes coach are going on May 19th. We'll be at EWB's event in San Antonio on the 18th. If it's mailable you can get it to us that way.

      Roger and Julie

      On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Jim <budlah@...> wrote:

      Is anyone going to Alaska soon?

    • Indigo Parrish
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2012
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone going to Alaska soon?

        Yes -- I plan to be at Point Barrow for the Summer Solstice.

        I'm also visiting Fairbanks, Anchorage and driving the Dalton Highway to Atigun Pass and back to to Fairbanks.

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2012
          Have a GREAT time!
          We enjoyed Anchorage (and its caches!)
          Hopefully you'll be there long enough to catch the tide turning in the Turnagain Arm -- and that it will actually give you a tidal bore. Just watching it come in is cool enough -- that puppy moves! (it's an earthcache -- one of several up the arm)

          The Native Cultural Center there is very nice, too. Where else would you hear a conversation re: "Had the kids help dry salmon skins last weekend."

          However, Anchorage is the farthest north we managed, so the only spot on your coords we can bubble about.

          -B

          Yes -- I plan to be at Point Barrow for the Summer Solstice.

          I'm also visiting Fairbanks, Anchorage and driving the Dalton Highway to Atigun Pass and back to to Fairbanks.

          -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          57 Year Old Looks 27
          Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
          TheSmartStyleLiving.com