BGiT Milestone

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 13 , May 7 4:59 PM
      Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 13 , May 7 7:02 PM
        Was that 4,000 HID or FOUND??????????  She's amazing!  Congrats, Esther!

        Message 3 of 13 , May 8 5:34 AM
          Way to go, indeed!  Huzzarh!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 8 5:58 AM
            wheeeeeeeeee!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

            53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
            consumerproducts.com
          • Denise Vajdak
            Message 5 of 13 , May 8 6:16 AM
              Way to go!  Gig 'em Esther!

              Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
              http://tx.ag/denise

              AdvoCare Independent Distributor

              On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

              wheeeeeeeeee!

              BarbJ/Tygress

              Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

              53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
              consumerproducts.com

            • Dave Read
              Message 6 of 13 , May 8 6:50 AM
                Go Esther!!!!

                On May 7, 2012, at 7:59 PM, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

                Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

              • Jay Bingham
                Message 7 of 13 , May 8 11:22 AM

                  Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

                  Congratulations * 4K.

                  -
                   _|_
                     Jay -- Bing-GTX
                    /\
                     Georgetown , TX USA
                  . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

                  Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

                • shawnolsen@aol.com

                    Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

                  • ROOKEEZ
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 8 6:13 PM
                      CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                      > Me too!! Congrats BGiT
                      >

                      > In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
                      > binghamjc@... writes:
                      >

                      > Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.
                      > Congratulations * 4K.
                      >
                      > -
                      > _|_ Jay -- Bing-GTX
                      > /\ <ST1>, ,
                      > . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”
                      >

                      > ____________________________________

                    • Greg Jewett
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 9 8:34 AM
                        Way to go Esther!

                        Greg Jewett
                        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                        (512) 627-7290
                        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                        From: ROOKEEZ <cheesehead31aok@...>
                        Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:13:15 -0000
                        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BGiT Milestone

                        CONGRATS! That my girl. Go Esther!!!!

                        _______________________

                        > Congrats to Big Guy in Congr for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

                      • Vicki L. Almstrum
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 9 8:56 AM
                        I love this idea! A chorus in honor of BGiT!!

                        I include a wonderful picture of Esther in action as the Professor of Transfiguration last summer during Hogwarts camp ... a small demonstration of how magic she truly is!!

                        On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

                        Let me also join the chorus singing the praises of BGiT.

                        Congratulations * 4K.

                      • Matthew A
                        Message 12 of 13 , May 10 12:00 PM
                          Congrats triple D. :) You're moving on up.

                          Matthew mda_taz

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <pflugers1990@...> wrote:

                          > Congrats to Big Guy in Texas for passing 4000 finds. Way to go.

                        • busybeetoni
                          Message 13 of 13 , May 11 9:03 AM
                            Sorry, don't come in here too often so I'm a little late reading this. CONGRATS ESTHER!!!! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the time you spend hiding them.