OT - catch Waterweasel or Tygress on Stage!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hey, y'all!
      this is your last weekend (Thu-Fri-Sat) to catch Waterweasel on stage in Harold & Maude at the Sam Bass Theatre in Round Rock. I understand tickets are still available, but definitely purchase in advance. [VERY small theatre.]

      I, Tygress, can be found on stage in Leander, in Way Off Broadway Community Players' 1890s comedrama Wild Dust. If y'all who went to mda_taz's event think my Disney outfit was a sight, you HAVE to see what I show up in for this show! Poppyfest Parade announcer said you need to see the show, "Just to see that costume again!" Fridays & Saturdays (and one Sunday -- THIS Sunday) through May 19.

      If the stage spirits move ya!

      Thanks!

      BarbJ = thespian = Tygress

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33