Need someone to teach Geocaching merit badge August 11 and 18

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:51 AM
      The Chisholm Trail District (covers Round Rock ISD) of the Boy Scouts is running a merit badge fair on August 11 and 18.  They'd like to offer the geocaching merit badge.  I've taught this a couple of times, but can't commit to this due to fuzzy vacation plans at this point.  Is anybody interested in teaching Geocaching to some Boy Scouts?  if so, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the coordinators.

      -Balde Runner
       Dave

    • Sean C
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 6:13 PM
        Dave,

        I'm the Geocaching Merit Badge counselor for Troop 441, but will be out of town on the 11th. I'll check on the 18th. What are you needing for the event?

        - Sean (sec-guy)
      • Dave Marquardt
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 5:57 AM
          They need someone to teach the merit badge on the 11th and 18th.