Underwater geocaching article

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 1:57 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    Hey gang,

    The most recent issue of Scuba Diving magazine, published last week, contains the article I helped write that debates the merits of underwater geocaching.The attached PDF is a scan of the article. I thought y'all might be interested in the discussion. It was hard to speak with any detail when limited to 450 words, but I did my best...

    Cheers,
    Dave
    aka Team Landshark

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 6:11 PM
      Dave --

      Can you give me permission or let me know who to ask, or ask for me -- permission to post your story on our website?

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com