Too much Facebook?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
      I was amused at myself recently. As I was logging the 40 or so caches that I had done last week, I was also reading the most recent logs. The reason for the amusement was that I kept feeling frustrated that the logs had no 'like' button . . . ;-)

      Russ the Waterweasel
    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
         Russ ..you get a LIKE from me!

        Shawn/S6sputnik

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
          There used to be, wasn't there? Something like....
          Well. Save the urls off for nominating for next year's Austin Cache Awards.

          Which reminds me -- polls for this year's close next week! Reward Austin Caching! Vote!

          I was amused at myself recently.  As I was logging the 40 or so caches that I had done last week, I was also reading the most recent logs.  The reason for the amusement was that I kept feeling frustrated that the logs had no 'like' button . . . ;-)

          Russ the Waterweasel

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          57 Year Old Looks 27
          Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
          TheSmartStyleLiving.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
            Thanks Shawn!  ;-)

            Russ the Waterweasel