Triple Play!

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012

      This took some planning. I’m riding pretty high right nw.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=af60d199-2589-4ae8-aaf8-0f63ce9141ab

      Cheers,

      Dave

      TeamLandshark

    • Denise Vajdak
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012

        Very cool!!! Congrats!

        Denise Vajdak   aka...NativTxn
        http://tx.ag/denise

        On Apr 19, 2012 4:37 PM, "Dave Read" <dave@...> wrote:

        This took some planning. I’m riding pretty high right nw.

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=af60d199-2589-4ae8-aaf8-0f63ce9141ab

        Cheers,

        Dave

        TeamLandshark

      • Peter K. Simmang
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012
          That's a gerat log and some great milestones!  Way to go!

          Peter/pksimmang

          --
          Peter K. Simmang
          Database Development

          (512) 914-4280
          efax (801) 730-4508

        • Bill Ellis
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012
            WOW!!! JUST WOW!!!  A Triple Play GRAND SLAM!!!  Thats quite the planning!!!

            AWESOME!!  Congrats!!!

            On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Dave Read <dave@...> wrote:

            This took some planning. I’m riding pretty high right nw.

            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=af60d199-2589-4ae8-aaf8-0f63ce9141ab

            Cheers,

            Dave

            TeamLandshark

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
              Those off by one errors... BONUS POINTS!!!
              Excellent conjunction ... and memorable!
              Yay! Serious Yay!

              BarbJ =cheering= Tygress
              (My calendar actually had a chance -- then I got cast in a show. Oh well, next year!)

              This took some planning. I’m riding pretty high right nw.

              http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=af60d199-2589-4ae8-aaf8-0f63ce9141ab

              Cheers,

              Dave

              TeamLandshark

              Groupon™ Official Site
              Groupon.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
                Very cool!  Congrats!

                Russ the Waterweasel

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
                  On 4/20/2012 7:41 AM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                  where there's a will, there's a way!
                  Jana

                  Very cool!  Congrats!

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
                    CONGRATULATIONS, to all of Team Landshark!
                    BTW, did you call and crow to Sonny and Sandy of podcacher.com? You need to if you didn't!!!!!

                    Esther/BGTx

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
                      I don't even know what podcacher is, let alone who Sonny & Sandy are.

                      Would they care about this silly achievement?

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
                        Oh my!

                        Please check them out!  You will love it.

                        A weekly podcast that is both funny, fun, informative, and more.  Go visit the site and listen to a show or two.  Then get hooked! :)

                        Greg Jewett
                        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                        (512) 627-7290
                        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 29, 2012

                          Congratulations to Dave and all the Team Landshark members. That is an impressive cache even when it is not part of a triple play.

                          -
                           _|_
                             Jay -- Bing-GTX
                            /\
                             Georgetown , TX USA
                          . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”