Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 3:54 PM
      Congrats on the 3300 Keith!!
      hawn/S6

      In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:31:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

      Congrats!!

      On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
      "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    • Indigo Parrish
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6 5:59 AM
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

        > Yeah! Maybe an event for the 3333! :)
        >
        > Added your Milestone to the website!

        Thanks everyone! I don't chase find numbers but I do pull over and smile at the odometer when each hundred rolls by :)

        I had intended to make the 5/5 "Cliff Cache" my find #3300 but the new Watson puzzle was a suitable alternative and just too tempting given my bit part in that story.

        And yes, I'll pull over and smile at find #3333 as well :)

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
      • Matthew A
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6 6:39 AM
          Congrats on the great milestone.