Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 12:23 PM
      Congrats!

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
      http://tx.ag/denise

      If you hide it, they will come!

      On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

      Congrats!!

      On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
      "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 3:54 PM
        Congrats on the 3300 Keith!!
        hawn/S6

        In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:31:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

        Congrats!!

        On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
        "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

      • Indigo Parrish
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6 5:59 AM
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

          > Yeah! Maybe an event for the 3333! :)
          >
          > Added your Milestone to the website!

          Thanks everyone! I don't chase find numbers but I do pull over and smile at the odometer when each hundred rolls by :)

          I had intended to make the 5/5 "Cliff Cache" my find #3300 but the new Watson puzzle was a suitable alternative and just too tempting given my bit part in that story.

          And yes, I'll pull over and smile at find #3333 as well :)

          -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
        • Matthew A
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6 6:39 AM
            Congrats on the great milestone.