Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 8:58 AM
      Yeah!  Maybe an event for the 3333! :)

      Added your Milestone to the website!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
      Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:16:44 -0000
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

      Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
      "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

    • Bill Ellis
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 11:31 AM
        Congrats!!

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
      • Denise Vajdak
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 12:23 PM
          Congrats!

          Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
          http://tx.ag/denise

          If you hide it, they will come!

          On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

          Congrats!!

          On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

          Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
          "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

        • shawnolsen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4 3:54 PM
            Congrats on the 3300 Keith!!
            hawn/S6

            In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:31:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

            Congrats!!

            On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
            "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

            CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

          • Indigo Parrish
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6 5:59 AM
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

              > Yeah! Maybe an event for the 3333! :)
              >
              > Added your Milestone to the website!

              Thanks everyone! I don't chase find numbers but I do pull over and smile at the odometer when each hundred rolls by :)

              I had intended to make the 5/5 "Cliff Cache" my find #3300 but the new Watson puzzle was a suitable alternative and just too tempting given my bit part in that story.

              And yes, I'll pull over and smile at find #3333 as well :)

              -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
            • Matthew A
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6 6:39 AM
                Congrats on the great milestone.