Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
      It's the 3333 that's the fun one... but we never had that party. The milestone whipped by so FAST!

      Congrats!
      Have some PI, er, pie! Or maybe play an old record.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
        Yeah!  Maybe an event for the 3333! :)

        Added your Milestone to the website!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
        Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:16:44 -0000
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

        Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
        "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
          Congrats!!

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
        • Denise Vajdak
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
            Congrats!

            Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
            http://tx.ag/denise

            If you hide it, they will come!

            On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

            Congrats!!

            On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
            "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

            CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
              Congrats on the 3300 Keith!!
              hawn/S6

              In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:31:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

              Congrats!!

              On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
              "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

              CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            • Indigo Parrish
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                > Yeah! Maybe an event for the 3333! :)
                >
                > Added your Milestone to the website!

                Thanks everyone! I don't chase find numbers but I do pull over and smile at the odometer when each hundred rolls by :)

                I had intended to make the 5/5 "Cliff Cache" my find #3300 but the new Watson puzzle was a suitable alternative and just too tempting given my bit part in that story.

                And yes, I'll pull over and smile at find #3333 as well :)

                -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
              • Matthew A
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                  Congrats on the great milestone.