Milestone Alert - Indigo Parrish

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
      Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
      "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
        It's the 3333 that's the fun one... but we never had that party. The milestone whipped by so FAST!

        Congrats!
        Have some PI, er, pie! Or maybe play an old record.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
        "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        57 Year Old Looks 27
        Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
        TheSmartStyleLiving.com
      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
          Yeah!  Maybe an event for the 3333! :)

          Added your Milestone to the website!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
          Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:16:44 -0000
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

          Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
          "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

        • Bill Ellis
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
            Congrats!!

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
          • Denise Vajdak
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
              Congrats!

              Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
              http://tx.ag/denise

              If you hide it, they will come!

              On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

              Congrats!!

              On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
              "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

              CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            • shawnolsen@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
                Congrats on the 3300 Keith!!
                hawn/S6

                In a message dated 4/4/2012 1:31:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

                Congrats!!

                On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                Our own Indigo Parrish reach find #3300 on 4/3/12 at GC3BG29,
                "Jennings, Toutant, and Watson" by Buckandi.

                CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

              • Indigo Parrish
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah! Maybe an event for the 3333! :)
                  >
                  > Added your Milestone to the website!

                  Thanks everyone! I don't chase find numbers but I do pull over and smile at the odometer when each hundred rolls by :)

                  I had intended to make the 5/5 "Cliff Cache" my find #3300 but the new Watson puzzle was a suitable alternative and just too tempting given my bit part in that story.

                  And yes, I'll pull over and smile at find #3333 as well :)

                  -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
                • Matthew A
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                    Congrats on the great milestone.