Easter Trip

  • sharon
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012

      Hello This is Sharon133, from Kerrville . Just wanted to put this out there for anyone interested.

      I have a timeshare over at Conroe . And I am heading there this Wednesday staying until Monday. It’s a 2 bedroom 2 bath place. Is anyone interested in coming over and doing some caching with me. I noticed they put a power trail down there of about 66 caches so far. I would like to get some counties myself. My daughter and I will be going to an Anima Fest on Friday.  So if anyone is interested. Give me a email. And I can give you more details.

        Slo0892@...

      Sharon133

      No virus found in this message.

    • John Daleske
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
        Way to go, Bill!  (4x my count...)

        On 2012-04-02 at 13:17, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

        I hit 1400 Finds on CenTex Prime GCEF on Saturday, 3/31/2012.

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
          What an awesome spot to hit a milestone!  You can probably see 1500 from there!

          Cheers,

          On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

          I hit 1400 Finds on CenTex Prime GCEF on Saturday, 3/31/2012.

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
            Bill..

            Added this to the website!   Congrats! :-)

            Greg Jewett
            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 627-7290
            geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com