Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] nativtxn Milestone!

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
      Aren't you ornamental enough, girl?
      (LOL and I think I know the cache you mean)

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
        Congrats!!

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
          Congrats nativtxn  -- Added to the website!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
          Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 03:12:07 -0000
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] nativtxn Milestone!

          nativtxn
        • Matthew A
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
            Howdy feler native Texan. Congrats on the milestone.

            Matthew mda_taz