Bagsfan5 Milestone!

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      I great big shout out to Bagsfan5 on hitting 400 finds today!!!!!!!

      If you are interested, read their log for GC3C2JD.

      Visit this log entry at the below address:
      http://coord.info/GL7RPDZW

      Every log is appreciated, but this one is special to me also!

      p.s. Bagsfan5, you are welcome and I am glad to help!

      Esther/BGTx
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
        woo woo!

        BarbJ/Tygress

        I great big shout out to Bagsfan5 on hitting 400 finds today!!!!!!!

        If you are interested, read their log for GC3C2JD.

        Visit this log entry at the below address:
        http://coord.info/GL7RPDZW

        Every log is appreciated, but this one is special to me also!

        p.s. Bagsfan5, you are welcome and I am glad to help!

        Esther/BGTx

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: