Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] nativtxn Milestone!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2012
      well then, a BIG WHOOP!
      (and a yee-hah!)

      BarbJ = whooping & hollering = Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] nativtxn Milestone!
      Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 03:12:07 -0000

      Howdy!

      I just wanted to congratulate nativtxn on her recent milestone.

      She hit find #1200 today at "Ornamental Cache" - GC21XEA.

      That deserves a big WHOOP!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com
    • Mrs. Captain Picard

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
          Thanks y'all.  I had a nice day caching with AgNav and Scrapnphotos.  Did some of the Y.A.R.N. caches and acclanman's YACIHTR.  Evil little thing.  Needed a few more after that to hit 1200. Wish I had brought an ornament.

          Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
          http://tx.ag/denise

          Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
          If you hide it, they will come!

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
            Aren't you ornamental enough, girl?
            (LOL and I think I know the cache you mean)

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Thanks y'all. �I had a nice day caching with AgNav and Scrapnphotos. �Did some of the Y.A.R.N. caches and acclanman's YACIHTR. �Evil little thing. �Needed a few more after that to hit 1200. Wish I had brought an ornament.

            Denise E. Vajdak� ><> �(aka NativTxn)
            http://tx.ag/denise

            Find me on�opencaching.US,�geocaching.com,�munzee.com�and more...
            If you hide it, they will come!

            On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Mrs. Captain Picard <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

            Awesome! �Congrats!

            On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            Howdy!

            I just wanted to congratulate nativtxn on her recent milestone.

            She hit find #1200 today at "Ornamental Cache" - GC21XEA.

            That deserves a big WHOOP!!!!!!

            Esther/BGTx

            The New "Skinny" Fruit
            How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
            HLifestyles.com
          • Bill Ellis
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
              Congrats!!

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
            • Greg Jewett
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
                Congrats nativtxn  -- Added to the website!

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 627-7290
                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
                Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 03:12:07 -0000
                To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

                nativtxn
              • Matthew A
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                  Howdy feler native Texan. Congrats on the milestone.

                  Matthew mda_taz