nativtxn Milestone!

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2012
      Howdy!

      I just wanted to congratulate nativtxn on her recent milestone.

      She hit find #1200 today at "Ornamental Cache" - GC21XEA.

      That deserves a big WHOOP!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2012
        well then, a BIG WHOOP!
        (and a yee-hah!)

        BarbJ = whooping & hollering = Tygress

        I just wanted to congratulate nativtxn on her recent milestone.

        She hit find #1200 today at "Ornamental Cache" - GC21XEA.

        That deserves a big WHOOP!!!!!!

        Esther/BGTx

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com
      • Mrs. Captain Picard

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
            Thanks y'all.  I had a nice day caching with AgNav and Scrapnphotos.  Did some of the Y.A.R.N. caches and acclanman's YACIHTR.  Evil little thing.  Needed a few more after that to hit 1200. Wish I had brought an ornament.

            Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
            http://tx.ag/denise

            Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
            If you hide it, they will come!

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
              Aren't you ornamental enough, girl?
              (LOL and I think I know the cache you mean)

              BarbJ/Tygress

              Thanks y'all. �I had a nice day caching with AgNav and Scrapnphotos. �Did some of the Y.A.R.N. caches and acclanman's YACIHTR. �Evil little thing. �Needed a few more after that to hit 1200. Wish I had brought an ornament.

              Denise E. Vajdak� ><> �(aka NativTxn)
              http://tx.ag/denise

              Find me on�opencaching.US,�geocaching.com,�munzee.com�and more...
              If you hide it, they will come!

              On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Mrs. Captain Picard <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

              Awesome! �Congrats!

              On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              Howdy!

              I just wanted to congratulate nativtxn on her recent milestone.

              She hit find #1200 today at "Ornamental Cache" - GC21XEA.

              That deserves a big WHOOP!!!!!!

              Esther/BGTx

              The New "Skinny" Fruit
              How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
              HLifestyles.com
            • Bill Ellis
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
              • Greg Jewett
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
                  Congrats nativtxn  -- Added to the website!

                  Greg Jewett
                  Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                  (512) 627-7290
                  geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                  http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                  From: bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...>
                  Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 03:12:07 -0000
                  To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

                  nativtxn
                • Matthew A
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012
                    Howdy feler native Texan. Congrats on the milestone.

                    Matthew mda_taz