RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: I have a TB that was put out in Jan 2002 !!!

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012

      Wow! That one is an old one. I have seen a few that I thought were old. The oldest one that I have seen was Kauai Roo  placed in Jan 05 (several on this list are acquainted with that one). This message inspired me to check on it and I see that it finally made it to Australia .

      I always enjoy looking at the maps and seeing how far they have travelled. I find that it is often quite interesting to know where a traveler has been. Like the ones that I have moved around or discovered that have been to Iraq and Afghanistan . You would never know those things if you didn’t look at the map and the mileage.

      --| Jay / Bing-GTX

      From: "Rick Teitelman" Subject: I have a TB that was put out in Jan 2002 !!!
      Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:51:25 -0500

      I didn’t think TB’s were that old, but apparently I was wrong.   Anybody see an older one?

      Rick / DrPflug

      The New "Skinny" Fruit
      How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
      HLifestyles.com