subscribers to Central Texas Geocachers list

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      Thanks to everyone who subscribed to the list. Hopefully this will be a
      convenient way for us to keep up with what's going on re: local geocaching
      stuff. I don't like the adds at the bottom of the messages but they're
      pretty innocuous and you can get rid of them if you subscribe to the daily
      digest version rather than individual emails. Small price to pay for an
      otherwise free list server.

      Please forward the info about this list on to anyone you can think of that
      might be interested in subscribing. I don't think I have email for lots of
      other locals that might want to get in on an announcement list.

      I'm looking forward to the Threelanes gathering this weekend. Hope to see
      everyone there!