A Walk in the Park - Found!

  • txhipowr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2002
      Well, this is interesting. Three days after I discovered that A Walk
      in the Park was missing I found it again. I was out after work working
      on my mapping project of Walnut Creek Park and was in the area across
      the creek from the old cache site when I looked down and noticed a
      rather ill-concealed tupperware container near a large boulder beside
      the trail. Someone last week had stumbled across the cache and had
      read thru the log entries. They apparently got the idea that each
      finder was supposed to rehide the cache somewhere else so they moved
      it across the creek!

      I'll get with GoHrnz on Monday and figure out what to do with it.
      Reading thru the log shows that several non-geocachers have stumbled
      into it over the past few months so I doubt that we'll put it back
      in the same place.

      TxHiPowr