Thanks for all support for Deb

  • Debbie Sampson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2012
    Thanks for all the support and prayers for Deb . Her favor pass time was geocaching and solving puzzles. She was always up for the challenge. She was my soul mate and we were always together every where. I will miss her so much.

    Joey
  • electric_water_boy
    Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2012
      I didn't know what to say before, and not sure I know now, but there's a whole lot of people who are thinking of you now.

      EWB - Tom

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Sampson <sampson_debbie@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for all the support and prayers for Deb . Her favor pass time was geocaching and solving puzzles. She was always up for the challenge. She was my soul mate and we were always together every where. I will miss her so much.
      >
      > Joey

    • Indigo Parrish
      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Sampson <sampson_debbie@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for all the support and prayers for Deb . Her favor pass time was geocaching and solving puzzles. She was always up for the challenge. She was my soul mate and we were always together every where. I will miss her so much.

        Joey -- you and Deb are in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
      • Dylan Mahan
        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012

          It is a given that you two found each other too late in life and that time wasn't a friend, but I watched you two make every second you did have count. Soul mates doesn't begin to describe the love and care you two had for each other. I thank you Joey for including me on your adventures and inviting me into your home. I will miss being able to talk to her before you got home from work, enjoying her incredible memory and mind. Anyone who could give you a run in the brain department is special. Debbie being with you was her favorite thing. She was always happy there.  She would want you to keep competing, challenging your mind and body, and caching. I can't wait to get back on the trail again with you. We will all truly miss your "Hawny".
                Dylan