Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 9, 2012
      I think you might be making a good (but sad decision).  I can't go to the challenge because I signed on to be a performer at Sherwood Forest Faire this season and I will be performing, in the rain tomorrow...  100% chance of rain being reported...   yay....

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)