Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge
- I think you might be making a good (but sad decision). I can't go to the challenge because I signed on to be a performer at Sherwood Forest Faire this season and I will be performing, in the rain tomorrow... 100% chance of rain being reported... yay....Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"From: Holly Cooper <cooper.holly@...>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:57 AM
Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas ChallengeWe have waited and waited hoping for weather changes in the dry direction. I haven't seen discussion on the list, but we're deciding not to go to the Texas Geocaching Challenge.
Originally we were camping, then last evening we decided we could possibly go if we stayed in a hotel.
Now the weather driving up to Ray Roberts this evening looks bad, and home Saturday night looks bad.
Not to mention 80% chance of rain on Saturday. *sigh*
Anyone want a campsite?
I've paid for T-shirts, does anyone know how they handle this?