Wichita Geocaching Society Breakfast at Exploration Place (GPS Adventures Maze)

  • silleb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      The Exploration Place and Wichita Geocaching Society, will be hosting the next breakfast (continental style) on Saturday April 7, 2012 for geocachers near and far. The "WGSociety Saturday Breakfast / @ Exploration" (GC3DGN5) event has been published. Please go to the event page and log a "Will Attend" to be eligible for drawings and so we will know how much food to order. The breakfast event will begin at 08:30am and run until approximately 11:00am. We will be holding a door prize drawing at 10:00am with more time to mingle afterwards. The breakfast will be free, but you will need to pay for admission into the museum. The GPS Adventures Maze exhibit and museum will open at 10:00am. If you haven't made it to the maze yet you are running out of time since it will only be in Wichita through April 15th. So if you couldn't make it to the last event, now is your chance.