My February Contest

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      The deadline for entries is just a couple of days away. Please have entries to me no later than 7:00 pm Central on Wednesday

      Even if you didn't complete as many tasks as you would have liked to, send in your entry anyway. I'm going to be posting stats on Finds/Hides, etc and I'd like to have some local entries.

      Thanks and I hope you've had fun with this contest.

      https://sites.google.com/site/denisevajdak/geocaching/diversified-cacher-contest

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
      http://tx.ag/denise

      Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
      If you hide it, they will come!